Bubbly Jasmine White Tea Mocktail Recipe
This sophisticated and alcohol-free beverage captures the essence of celebration with the delicate floral notes of jasmine and the effervescence of sparkling water. Perfect for toasting to new beginnings and creating joyous memories. Tea-infused mocktails are enjoying unprecedented popularity, and though this concoction opts out of the alcohol, it doesn't compromise on flavor. Cheers to a brew-tiful New Year!
- 2 Tablespoons of loose-leaf Jasmine green tea & 1 Tablespoon of Silver Needles white tea
- 1 liter of sparkling water
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave syrup (adjust to taste)
- Fresh sprig of mint for garnish (optional)
- Ice cubes
1. Brew the Jasmine green tea & the Silver Needles white tea:
- Bring 12 to 16-oz of filtered water to a gentle boil.
- Add the jasmine green tea and white tea leaves to a teapot or heatproof container.
- Pour the hot water over the tea leaves.
- Let the tea steep for about 1-2 minutes, ensuring you achieve a fragrant and flavorful brew.
- Strain the tea leaves and let the tea cool to room temperature.
2. Sweeten the Tea:
- Once the tea has cooled, stir in honey or agave syrup to sweeten the tea. Adjust the sweetness according to your preference.
3. Chill the Tea:
- Place the sweetened jasmine and white tea in the refrigerator to chill. You can expedite the chilling process by placing it in the freezer for a short time.
4. Assemble the Non-Alcoholic Champagne:
- In serving glasses, pour the chilled tea until they are about two-thirds full.
- Slowly top up the glasses with sparkling water to add the effervescence reminiscent of champagne.
5. Garnish and Serve:
- Optionally, garnish each glass with fresh mint for an extra touch of elegance.
- Add ice cubes if desired.
6. Toast to the New Year:
- As the bubbles dance and the jasmine fragrance wafts, raise your glass and toast to the New Year!